Sorrow Dream

The most sorrow dream ever. No, I'm not mean it's the nightmare. I can tell you is like the roses. Beautiful but also painful. That's the sweetest dream. I wore my future uniform, smiled to the passenger, even I saved them from an accident. I'm feeling so glad in my dream, a little bit weirdness like the most other dream but I'm so happy. I smiled in my dream like I feel this is so real. And the nightmare is come. I woke up. A split second I realize, God this is not real. And my chest feels so sore. I just dream it. Shintya it's not real. You are dreaming and always to be like that. I'm crying.
I went back in my sleep. Hope this dream continue, and thanks God, my sweet dream was continue. I wore that's beautiful uniform. I could catch my dream even though it's just dream. I'm really a happiness girl ever.
And then I woke up. Fiuhhh. I don't know what to say. I'm really happy also sadness person ever.
I don't even know what's the meaning of this dream. It's like God wants to tell me, am I could makes my dream come true or not. But I'm to stupid to realize what's the meaning of all of this, dumb you Shin. And yeah again and again I cursed myself. I always live on the gray shadows. Can I see the colors and not only the gray to my future. Close my life story with my child with happiness.
Let me tell you that's why I named it sorrow dream. It's not because I dream something bad, but this is to good to be true for me. God, I don't wanna fell into the deepest valley of my life. Just watching out my dreams in my mind and can't reaching out to be true ever. I'm tired always dreaming, I want it to be real. But I believe, Insya Allah with patience and keep faith in, may God help me to reach my dreams.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review : Maybelline Mascara The Hypercurl Volum' Express

Pengalaman Tes STP NHI Bandung

Pengalaman Walk-in Interview Pramugari Garuda Indonesia 2017